Old June 2nd 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie forges another post

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

gregvk wrote in
news:Xns9AB0B81139DC6CE1A9E8C9001063 @127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g1vck1$cso$3
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Bertie
the Bunyip says...

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
news:MPG.22ab11474b6eafa98b070 @notbxpats.edu:

In article ,
Bertie

the
Bunyip says...

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

On Wed, 28 May 2008 06:57:26 -0500, "Maxwell"
luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Since no one will talk to you, I guess you have to talk to
yourself.

Well, by now most of you have already figured out that many
of "my" posts have been forged, mostly by Buthead Bertie,

Really? Got proo of that?

no?

Didn't think so...

but I am beginning
to think that there may be some other imposters in the
group.

Nope, none, zero, nil zilch **** all nadda....

So, how can one tell which of my posts are real, and which
are
forged?

Pleece to be defining 'forged', fjuckwit

Good question. I guess I'm the only one smart enough to be

able
to figure it out.

I guess I get the last laugh!

ogf course you do luser boi.

It sounds like he's admitting he only writes to hear himself

speak,
so to say.

He pretty much said so a while back...

Sad, isn't it?

I think it's funnee.

What percentage of the regulars in here are for-real pilots?

Pretty high. There's only two or three who aren't AFAIK.

Before you invited AUK and The Flonk to the party, anyway. Heh.

Actually one or tow of those turned out to be pilots or crew too.

A multi-talented bunch, indeed.

Well, compared to you a dung beetle is talented..

Bertie