Old June 28th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
Gavy Cocker

Default Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?

On Jun 6, 9:11�pm, TransWench wrote:
I was busily flonking away in rec.aviation.piloting and alt.usenet.kooks,
when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to Greg Hall:

Dikfur wrote:

Two things

1. �What makes you think we don't know already? �Redundant reduncancy
is a kOOk trademark.

We??? �Are you, in your ignorant arrogance, presuming to speak for the
entire newsgroup?

Only for the clueful, Officer, only for the clueful. I know that because
a lot of people with a clue in AUK agree with Dikfur on that point, and
it's even mentioned in Teh Way of Teh Kook.

2. �Who gives a **** anyway?

Apparently YOU do or else you wouldn't have taken time to post a reply.
Now go to the back of the class, please!

No, really, who gives a **** what Bertie's real/legalname is? Posting
private/personal info is the preserve of Outer Filth and stalkerk00ks.
However, I see you've repented, so never mind. No Coward of the Month
nomination for you!

Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!! mhm 29x21; MHUoAT #13
Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM,
CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, HCNB, IAC, MWFA; Lits Slut #16
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
COOSN-029-06-71069; Usenet Ruiner #5; Official Chung Demon
AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"If it weren't for lawyers, I think we could have invented a universal
symbolic representation of reality."

"Gay men deserve to die." -- John Wentzky, in Message-ID:

"Andrew Chung and I have a very special connection. Have you read his
writings on Usenet? He's a Usenet missionary, just like I am. �I commend
him (and all of you gentle readers) to Christ's sweet love." -- The
"amoral" Atlanta Kane, on her meds (though she swears it wasn't her) in
MID:

"I did not write this. It is illegal to forget someone's email address.
The person who mocked me like this needs to be brought to justice. This
is absolutely outrageous." -- Amoral AOK, regarding the previous quote,
in MID:

I want a boyfriend who is sensitive and caring,
but they already have boyfriends.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Cabal_...y_Pretzel/join

"I hate explain $hit to tards. Especially illiterate tards." -- The
Monkey is very hard on irony meters, as in MID:
Tc4xh.657$hH2.432@trnddc02, and is also trained by moi, for the
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistlehttp://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"email is not a private form of communication." -- Dustin Cook, in
"Dustin is FILTH in my opinion. And not for any reason other than
posting Rhonda's personal info." -- Respondant

"After the Swift Boat Veterans who served with Kerry in Vietnam claimed
that Kerry lied about his heroism, the Democrats wanted to make a
similar ad attacking Bush, but they couldn't find anyone who served with
him." -- Anonymous

"You would no longer be here if I were to stop praying for you." Andrew
B. Chung's delusions of grandeur are getting out of hand, in MID:
om

You're fighting a Spam Witch

You look into this seductive creature's eyes and feel as if she can make
your sword longer, your bank account bigger, your waist smaller, and
show you the secret habits of barnyard animals. You fight to resist her
charms . . .

She gets the jump on you.

She shows you a picture of her pet goat. "This is my goat, see?" she
says. Dear god, the horror. Ooh! Ugh! Ouch! Oof! Oof!

You lose 17 hit points. (bad spelling damage) -- The Kingdom of Loathing

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

FAKE