Old November 19th 03, 06:50 PM
Jim

As you said nationwide or regional, I'm guessing you don't want lists for
each state. Most states have a department of aviation of some sort. I've
had pretty good success in the past looking up private strips that aren't
shown on sectionals in the individual state registry. I don't know of an
actual list though.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a list of private strips nationwide, or on a
regional basis, along with contact information for the
owner/operator. They'll typically be grass or dirt behind a home
or group of homes, and without lighting/navaids they're not in
the nav documents. I've certainly landed on such sites, but have
never seen a list compiled.

Is such a resource published, either online or on paper?

Thanks!