Old July 7th 03, 10:48 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Quant" wrote in message
om...
"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Quant" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

. ..

snip

American defense contractors would not be too happy if that were to
happen.

Israeli defense contractors will be (very happy).
Friendship between US and Israel is a two way street.

Yes, America will not hate Israel, like "old Europe".

I'm not sure what you intended to say, but I recognize the fact that
America (as contrary to Europe) is dealing with Israel fairly and
without prejudice or hate.

You seem to got it.

I am thankful for that and I think that the
existence of the American nation is the best gift Israel and the world
could get.

We hope to continue to receive the blessing.