Old January 12th 04, 10:23 PM
Alan Minyard

On 12 Jan 2004 09:01:28 -0800, (Alexander Malinowski) wrote:

Gregory Baker wrote in message nk.net...
marcus wrote:

didn't Flight International run an article a few years ago (2000 ?
sometime ?) about the Poles and their nuclear capable Sukhois ? As I
recall, there was also so mention in passing of the Pole's own nuclear
ambitions.

Israel has 400 nuclear weapons, why cannot Poles also have some ?
They, after all, are heroically dying in Bush's service to liberate
Iraqis from their oil, so they cannot be a rogue or terrorist state!

The Poles can build them... I think the reason they don't is because
Poland signed a non-proliferation treaty. I am proud to have Poland as
a friendly country. March on, Dombrowski!

Recently there were a news, that in 70-ties Poland's leader Edward
Gierek spent a lot of money for researches of the micro thermonuclear
bomb. On the way, Poles have invented blue laser and tried to use it
to blast deuter+lithium mixture, obviously without success. Not sure
if it were serious info. Possesing microthermonuclear bomb would give
Poland immediate independence from Soviet Union.

You obviously have no idea how a nuclear device works

Al Minyard