Old September 12th 03, 03:58 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default Headlight for night flying

In a previous article, David Gunter said:
I am starting night flight training in a couple of weeks and will
evaluate this, but wanted to point it out in case anyone else is using
this or is looking for something similar. The cost was $12 and included
the 3 batteries.

I use a Penguin LED light that attaches to the ear cup of my headset. For
night IFR, it's good for lighting up the panel, since the built in lights
on the panel suck rocks. It was considerably more expensive than that,
though, but at least I don't have a strap around my head to interfere with
the headset, foggles, or hat.

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
with their street address, or should I wait for a second offence?