Old April 15th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default I Want to Fly Military Helicopters!

Shiver wrote:
Thomas Ewing wrote:

And one more thing: do I need to do anything particular to get in shape
(physically or mentally) for my upcoming physicals and tests?

Stop smoking, forget drugs, say goodbye to the beer cooler,
and don't have sex more than three times a day.

Heh Heh... Good advice. Actually there is not much you can do to
prepare. Either you pass a Class 1 flight physical or you don't. That's
why it's necessary to sign nothing until everything is done and you are
accepted. That Class 1 physical is the last one you take. All after
that are Class 2 physicals. I don't think it's too good to be true. The
recruiter must enlist as many as possible and he has to know the steps
to take.

This is good. I'm happy for you. Let us know how things are going......

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)