Old June 2nd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
SOS[_3_]

Default Sky High Av gas **** you off?

wrote:
SOS wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Jun 2, 6:36 am, SOS wrote:
"The Saudi Sycophants"

Not since the Vanderbilt's and Carnegie's and their opulent
robber baron era of the 1800's have "We the People"
been controlled by "We the Few". The oil SCAM being
perpetrated on the American people by the Bush
Administration is the greatest crime we have known in nearly
one hundred years. It may only be surpassed by the Woodrow
Wilson Administration and his freedom robbing scam called
the Federal reserve along with it's evil spawn the IRS.
Some of these statements would seem pretty compelling. Unfortunately I
have a masters degree in finance so I know better. It?s amazing how an
education in economics and finance can affect one's political
leanings. Its probably why schools try to avoid teaching economics to
high school students. It creates too many Republicans.

-Robert

If you can justify High Oil, the IRS and the Federal Reserve
with your finance degree then I am all ears.

It is all a SCAM. Supply side economics which I am sure you
will speak of is crap.

If that was the case then the oil right here in America
would be pumped not shipped half way around the world
out of the middle east.

I can't see how shipping a product 8000 miles is better than
shipping that same product 300 miles. I just don't get it.
Tell me? How many choices do your REALLY have for gas and
energy??

Does the word MONOPOLY ring a bell????

In between rants, look up the terms "light sweet crude", "OPEC", and
"EPA".

Democrats(EPA and the Greenie's) + (Republicans and OPEC and
Big Oil) = SCAM on the American people

The Democrats don't do ****. The Republicans don't do ****
Why? It's a millionaires club and they don't give a ****

Caught in the middle is the vast majority being screwed dry
with no reach around. Wake up you are being F&CKed can't you
feel it??

For that bonehead screaming I am racist

I don't like Obama. I think he is a media clown Marxist
idiot who speaks a good game because most people have been
conditioned to kiss the black ass and they are enamored by
his "Black Dome". It is all a SCAM

Colin Powell is black and light years beyond Obama. But, the
crooks in Washington could not tie strings to Colin and make
him jump.

So,,,,, I guess I am racist. Guess what? I don't give a ****

"The Emperor has no clothes"

If many of you are wondering what this has to do with flying
it has a lot to do with flying. If Obama is elected we will
all be so poor and av gas will be so high private flying
will go extinct. The "Guvment" will have all the money and
they will **** it all away like they always do. (See FAA waste)

Go over to Europe and see how many private planes are
buzzing around the skies. NOT VERY MANY

Like I said. WAKE UP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KACQuZVAE3s