Old December 22nd 03, 03:37 PM
Michael Houghton

Howdy!

In article ,
RobbelothE wrote:
As a Florida resident, I offer these observations:

....with a bias quite evident by your language misuse...

1. The counties involved are VERY heavily Democrat.
2. The punch card ballots were approved by the local county Democrat party.
3. The supervisors of elections in those counties were Democrat.
4. The Democrat approved punch card ballots didn't seem to be a problem in
previous elections.\
5. The same people who had trouble dealing with punch card ballots qualified
for drivers' licenses and seem to be able to drive a car without much problem.

Ummm...what is this "Democrat" party? I'm not familiar with them. I do know
of a "Democratic" party.

....makes me go "hmmm...this guy is not being very subtle about his biases..."

yours,
Michael

| White Wolf and the Phoenix
Bowie, MD, USA | Tablet and Inkle bands, and other stuff

http://www.radix.net/~herveus/