Old July 15th 03, 06:12 PM
Dave

Marty Shapiro wrote:
Jim Weir wrote in
news

A couple of days ago, there was a thread in here about '59 C-175 door
handles being replaceable by '60 DeSoto or somesuch handles. I'd like
to know where you get 1960 automobile parts? It isn't like the
junkyards are full of them, and somebody somewhere has to make a
universal replacement serrated jaw handle.

Any suggestions? The '58 182 could use a couple of door handles.

Jim
http://www.rst-engr.com

Try JC Whitney. I haven't used them in many, many years, but they used to
have just about everything for cars going way back to parts for the Model
A.

http://www.jcwhitney.com

Or try hemmings.com They advertise for all the old auto restorers.