Old February 13th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Mxsmanic

Default Frontline documentary on the problems with regionals

Sancho Panza writes:

if they have poor safety records they generally get banned....

The European Union has certainly banned some airlines, but are airlines banned
in the U.S.? I haven't been able to find a list for the U.S., whereas it's
easy to find for Europe. Europe has banned just about every African airline,
and quite a few Asian airlines. It never bans its own airlines, though, as
far as I know (no matter how bad the record of Turkish Airlines might be, if
you truly consider Turkey part of Europe).