Old September 20th 18, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default stowing horizontal stabilizer on tail boom in trailer

Aha!Â* You're talking /_heat_/.Â* No argument there.Â* I thought you were
talking /_UV_/...

I got my initial winch training at Bond Springs, NT, and know how hot it
can get there.

On 9/19/2018 10:03 PM, Charlie Quebec wrote:
If you have a glass top trailer you won’t. The normal home built aluminium type commonly seen here in Oz, where
the glider has been stored for a couple of years with the tailplane within an inch of the metal......

--
Dan, 5J