Old December 11th 03, 08:02 AM
s.p.i.

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message news:KttBb.7541
The 737 MMA is based on the 737-800 but has a bunch of modifications,
including a -900's wings, heavier gear, and a weapon bay forward of the wing
carry-through.

So I see that Boeing has old info on their website...Sorry about that
Thom.
http://www.navyleague.org/sea_power/jun_03_28.php
Its gonna take some engineering to come up with that bomb bay. Also
what about stores separation from the wings? Of course my favorite:
combat vulnerability improvements?
Sure it will have an altitude and transit/sprint speed advantage, but
how will it behave down low? What will ice drag to fuel consumption
below FL100? Low level characteristics seems to be a major issue with
user.