Old March 19th 06, 01:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Headsets ?

jad wrote:
Hi Guys..

Okay Im looking into buying a new headset now ive gone commercial.. Was
looking at standard sets but have been advised by many save up a little
more and get an ANR set (thanks guys

Just a question regarding pricing of these sets. I require a set for use
in helicopters but why is it, heli sets are more expensive than the GA ?

The only difference I can tell is the plug setup! That being said,
shouldnt the chopper sets actually be cheaper considering they only have
the one NATO plug??

Are there any other differences ??

Thanks guys,

Jad