Old August 9th 03, 09:46 AM
Leland Vandervort

Default Homebrew EFB from Tablet PC

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 22:16:13 GMT, "Mark T. Mueller"
wrote:

Come on all you data dinks and code munchers! SOMEONE has to be able to
build a Jepp-Killer app for the Tablet PC at half the annual subscription
cost!!! I would be willing to pay $500/year for all approach plates and
VFR/IFR charts compatible with good moving map software that had NexRAD
overlay capability, and I am sure there are many other pilots out there
willing to pay that much for a good alternative to Jepp...

How about an etch-a-sketch.. only costs like $10 and takes up the
same amount of space ;-)

evil grin

G'day

Leland