Old September 17th 03, 11:16 PM
Robert Moore

(Peter Gibbons) wrote

(Lynne Miller) wrote
Yes, I've been to Aspen. I've been to Hong Kong. I've been to
Taipei. Been there done that, and it's just a normal approach
with some special issues.

Lynne - What exactly are your credentials (hours/ratings/etc)?

Everything.......:-) Copied from Google for your amusement.

From: Lynne Miller )
Subject: Throw out that checklist
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.student
Date: 2003-06-19 11:56:52 PST

How many of you actually use a checklist?
The method I use when I fly (Cessna Citation VII) is a flow check.
If
you have a good flowcheck for the various phases of flight, I feel
checklist is not necessary. I am curious what others do?

From: Lynne Miller )
Subject: Almost ready to tattoo
Newsgroups: rec.arts.bodyart
Date: 2002-03-10 19:35:26 PST

Hello .. I am 21 years old and have thought about tattoos (and been
fascinated by them) since I was 13. I am finally ready to get one,
and
I have some ideas of the "topic" of the tattoo I want, but no idea
what it is I want. I figure I'll wait six months or so once I get
the
exact picture I want to be sure that is what I want on me forever.
Any
advice for me on how to proceed?
From: Lynne Miller )
Subject: Palo Alto 3, Reid Hillview 0
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.ifr
Date: 2001-08-08 09:13:21 PST

I am not going to argue with you. But, I can just tell you this. I
bought N550B (the airplane) from Jim Lafferty last year so I could
use the tail number on my airplane. (550-0941)
From: Lynne Miller )
Subject: Got my wings
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.student
Date: 2001-05-29 08:25:51 PST

I passed my PVT checkride last night!!! Pretty much the "standard"
ride. 1.5 oral, 1.2 flight time. I did the best I'd ever done.
I got a tattoo of wings on my ankle last night to celebrate. :-)
From: Lynne Miller )
Subject: AST-300
Newsgroups: rec.aviation.ifr
Date: 2003-08-20 07:32:43 PST

Yes, I am familiar with the PTS.
During my ATP checkride, I used a checklist after my flowcheck. I
use
a checklist during 299 rides, etc. after the flowcheck but in the
real
world, I don't use a checklist.