Old November 18th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Drew Dalgleish

Default A deal at Home Depot

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:29:50 -0800, Richard Riley
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 09:30:33 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
. ..
At my local Home Depot they seem to do a bigger than normal business
with contractors. This evening I was in buying normal house supplies
and they has a sign up - open a business account, get 50% off any one
item in their tool section.

I'd been thinking of getting a large air compressor, they had one I
liked for $800. I asked if it was covered by their offer, they said
yes. So I opened an account (24% interest rate!) bought the
compressor on account, then paid off the account with a check then and
there. $400 off.

I don't know if other HD's do this, you might want to keep an eye
open.

Sweet!

So, don't tease us so! Tell us about your new "item." g

Internet/Catalog # 100005910
Brand HUSKY
Model # HS7810
Air Delivery 12.6 SCFM @ 90 PSI
Assembled Depth (In Inches) 31 In.
Assembled Height (In Inches) 78
Assembled Weight (In LBS) 458
Assembled Width (In Inches) 41
Carrying System No
Engine Horsepower 7 HP
Max Air Pressure Delivery 175 PSI
Motor Induction
Power Requirement 240 volts/17.3 amps
Regulator Yes
Tank Capacity 80 Gal.
Tank Pressure Gauge Yes
Weight(Lbs.) 458 Lbs.

Of course this means I have to get 220 in the garage. How horrible.
I'd never want that, of course.

I put mine in the basement beside the panel so I wouldn't have to
listen to it while I'm working.