Old July 12th 07, 08:03 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military,us.military.army
La N

Default Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) - Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy t

"William Black" wrote in message

"Hertz Dount" wrote in message

"La N" wrote in message

Just feel the hatred coming from a phony war vet / Republican ....

wanna see the scars?

You can't handle the truth.

If anyone disagrees with you, you call them liars and fakes. If they get
your panties wet, you fawn over them for days. Get a life.

Oh no you don't.

Everyone watched your public humiliation on another group.

Now you're back...

I think you're a paid shill getting ready for the next US presidential
election and establishing a 'legend'.

Only you've registered you 'alias' with your paymasters and are stuck with
it so you're thrashing about looking for somewhere where you won't be
recognised.

You're blown...

Get a new identity...

--

Indeed. Why doesn't he have the balls to use his own name and legit addy to
stand by his proclamations of which he must be most proud.

Wait, I forgot! Somebody outed his real name last year and punched holes in
his "war stories". This "Hertz Donut", like DSH, lives in Hawaii. But at
least Hines = as controversial as he is - isn't afraid to use his own name.

- nilita