Old August 14th 06, 11:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bob Noel

Default Consequence of shifting carry-on luggage to checked luggage for aircraft weight

In article gJSDg.16807$RD.14923@fed1read08, "BTIZ"
wrote:

Personally, I don't care about weight and balance. I care that I can't
take my contacts out on a transatlantic flight and that the TSA would be
shuffling through company secret information if I were to check it on a
business trip.

Wear your glasses. You can carry papers.. don't check company proprietary
information.
BT

That is completely impractical, and demonstrates absolutely no understanding
of why people travel, what people's medical needs are, the lack of security in
protecting checked luggage, and the uselessness of fighting yesterday's tactics.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the