Old April 5th 17, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

Oh and by the way, live tracking INCREASES safety. In the same manner a spot tracker does, except its in real time with a pinpointed location.

I propose the SSA fund this tracking to increase safety. By increasing safety it will help keep the FAA happy.

I've seen too many bad land outs that are a challenge to find when in the forest or elsewhere. We saw it with Brian in Mifflin a while back.

Chris, "Green Eggs and Ham", it could be you next that is in need of a retrieve, or an emergency hanging upside down by your seatbelt straps in a trees after you've had the unthinkable happen. And you would be WISHING you hadn't been a naysayer to the funding.