Old April 27th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default zzzzz His latest SnF rant

Anyone see zzzzooms latest SnF rant? He must be off his medication
again. I had a hint of this last January at the Sebring LSA show. He
accused me of stalking him. All I did was take his picture,something
he has done many times to me. When he saw me with the camera he told
me that I should leave the show. I replied that" I paid for this booth
asshole". He left saying that he was going to report me to the police
for stalking him. I really wanted him to go to the police,think about
it. I was in my home town,in a booth that I paid for months in advance
and on top of that I was in a wheelchair, yes explain to the police I
was stalking him. My parting comment to him was "see you at Sun n Fun
Oh no I forgot you won't be there".

Frank M.Hitlaw, Certified chicken thief.