Old May 4th 05, 07:05 PM
Paul kgyy

Default Insurance - smooth limits

This is a follow-up to a discussion some time back about liability
coverage, specifically about using "smooth limits", which eliminates
the typical $100,000 cap per person. I've been buying my insurance
through AOPA, and they have told me that their carriers would not offer
smooth limits on aircraft the age of my 1969 model. I just received a
fax from AOPA Insurance that they have found a carrier that will
provide this coverage. The only catch is, it doubles my premium!

I'm curious how many of you owners do carry smooth limits.