Old November 5th 03, 07:17 PM
Snowbird

(Michael) wrote in message . com...
(Snowbird) wrote
Apples and oranges to the point I'm trying to make.

Not really. Not unless your point is that "George" remains idle 99.9%
of the time spent in IMC, and is only engaged on an emergency basis.

Absolutely not. If "George" remains idle 99.9% of the time, then
clearly the pilot has no business engaging George on an emergency
basis because he has not maintained his proficiency in the care
and feeding of "George". In an emergency KISS and stick to what's
familiar say I.

Can't tell at this point if you're not reading what I say,
or if I'm not adequately able to communicate what I mean, but
clearly communication isn't taking place so I'm outta here.

Cheers,
Sydney