Old February 9th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
601XL Builder

Default TGR Helicorp

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:
On 7 Feb 2007 16:57:45 -0800, "JohnO" wrote:

Hey, these guys are just down the road but I'd never heard of them.
The stuff they claim to be working on looks incredible.

Anyone ever heard of these guys? The owner is a former politician in
NZ - not exactlly a ringing endorsement!

http://www.tgrhelicorp.com

This pops up from time to time.. I haven't seen a single change to
their web site in probably 2 years... Do they have any actual
helicopters or just 3D CAD representations of helicopters?

Looks like the only thing they've really built is a trailer.