Old March 9th 04, 04:09 PM
Kyler Laird

Default Bose makes good on my wife's headset.

I've described the problems we've had with my wife's cherished Bose
X headset since having it "upgraded."
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

We finally received a replacement headset awhile ago but I hadn't
been flying much at all this winter and when I did go I neglected
to take my wife's headset to try. We finally went for brunch and
golf in Kentucky
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
and the new headset performed well for my wife. (I didn't try it
and I didn't even think to ask her about it until later, but it's
a *good* thing that she didn't notice it.)

It took over a year and several shipping charges to get a usable
headset but it sure is nice to have two working Bose sets again.
(We have a nice Sennheiser and a Lightspeed 25 also but we both much
prefer the Bose. With our DCs we're back to having one for each
seat - no more "oh...do you want plugs?" apologies.)

Now I'm considering upgrading my headset and getting the new battery
box upgrades for both.

--kyler