Old August 7th 03, 09:14 PM
Scott Lowrey

(TripFarmer) wrote in message ...
Does anyone own this? I was thinking of using it at home as I start my
instrument training for help with repetative proceedures.

If you own it do you have a recommendation for a Yoke or Joystick?

Regarding the yoke, I've used the CH Pro yoke and CH rudder pedals for
over a year and they work pretty well. Although neither offers an
accurate representation of the real thing, they beat the heck out of
joysticks and keyboards. Don't have the model numbers offhand.

I'm sure there are higher quality units out there, but the price was
right and they do the trick.

-Scott