Old April 25th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default S-H safety harness (V2C)

I use a "condom" style catheter with a collection bag strapped to my
leg; no spills and a large capacity. It's sold on-line by an outfit
called Stadium Pro. The fifth strap, if the attachment is correctly
placed, doesn't touch your privates; it's sole function is to keep the
lap belts in proper (low) position. I expect the fifth strap would
interfere with a pee bag or funnel system, though.

Given my somewhat plump body habitus, I'm highly (largely?) unlikely to
submarine under the lap belts. Someone more svelt might want to
consider the physics of having one's forward motion stopped largely by
that fifth strap, however.

Ray Warshaw
1LK