Old January 24th 04, 04:17 AM
Jeff

I like the PS engineering 7000b audio panel. Mine is workign great for me plus
the have alot of additional attachments if you want them.

Jay Honeck wrote:

My Narco audio panel works just fine. However, the faceplate has been glued
back together twice by my avionics shop. (How it got broken in the first
place is anyone's guess...)

In the recent intense cold, the epoxy has let go again, so I think it's time
to replace the unit. Other than requiring the marker beacon lights/receiver
to be built-in, I have no prerequisites. Well, it would be nice if it fit
in the same hole without too much bother.

Any recommendations?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA