Old October 14th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CB[_4_]

Default Glider Repair in So. Calif.

I had some work done recently on my glider at Crystal Glider Repair
and was very pleased with the quality of work and turn around time. I
had them repair my wing tip, detail the entire ship and install a new
vario. The wing was restored perfectly. I also checked out some of
the other ships currently being repaired...very nice craftsmanship.
They are at Crystal Airport next to Great Western Soaring School about
an hour north of Los Angeles in the high desert. Their website is
www.crystalgliderrepair.com These guys are a great resouce for So.
Calif. sailplane owners.