Old June 22nd 04, 08:43 PM
Sean Trost

Default Markte survey - hardwood B-8 stick grips

richard,
That with cooley hat and all ?
Sean

Richard Riley wrote:
I'm looking into having a run of B-8 stick grips made from hardwood.

If you don't know the B-8, here's a drawing -
http://tinyurl.com/26mfq.

They wouldn't be cheap - probably in the range of $300-400 with the
switches installed. Woods are Goncalo Alves, Coolibah, Rose Myrtle,
Brown Malee and similar exotics. Less for more standard walnut,
cherry, rosewood and ebony. Checkering in the same places as the
original, oil or urethane finish.

I'm trying to guage general interest. I'm not planning on selling
them directly, really I just want a pair for myself but it looks like
the minimum reasonable run is about 100. I'll sell the rest to Wicks
and Spruce to sell to the public.

Anyone interested?

Richard Riley
Richard (atsign) riley (period) net