Old July 19th 03, 08:21 PM
Peter Duniho

"JasonSJbird" wrote in message
Anyway as a thirty something I am now priviledged to give one of those

"back in
the day" speeches. Let's just say that this board has turned into a

freeway
situation where you have a flat and no one stops to help these days. My

post
was on three days. Too bad. I guess thats why I dont come thru here as

much
anymore.

Good riddance, with an attitude like that.

Your original post didn't say where you were trying to download the file
from, it didn't say how you were trying to unzip the file, nor did it
mention whether the file really was zero length, or if you managed to
download as much data as you expected. For that matter, nowhere in your
original post did you actually even ASK for help! For all anyone could
tell, you were just venting.

Then, in the end, your trouble turned out to be something that probably NO
ONE here would have been able to figure out. And you get snotty because no
one wasted their time trying to help someone who didn't bother to describe
the problem with any detail, nor even say exactly what they want?

Maybe when you're forty-something, your self-assignment of privilege will
include a helping of humility.

Pete