Old September 14th 04, 05:20 PM
not@top-post

Default Zimbabwe gliding facilities ?

Hi,

I used to visit Zimbabwe for gliding facilities.
The best weather is starting now.
There were facilities in Gweru [midlands gliding club]:
Harvey Quail, Paul Cooper ...etc. , and facilities in Harare.

Now when I phone previously valid numbers, they are all
'native' occupants. Have all the 'whites' fled ?

If there are still some gliding facilities, I'd make a journey and
combine it with visiting an old friend who still lives there -- he
is far from the previous gliding sites and wouldn't know what's
happened re. gliding.

Thanks for any answers/advice, possibly also emailed to:
easlab AT absamail . co . za

== Chris Glur.