Old May 7th 05, 03:04 AM
Chuck

On Fri, 06 May 2005 00:47:16 GMT, Bill G
wrote:

On 4 May 2005 10:50:52 -0700, "Paul kgyy" wrote:

Check into some of the local flight schools (Aviation Professionals at
Midway or Gary), others at Schaumburg, Dupage, Aurora, Waukegan,
Lansing. There's a good chance you can get a discounted introductory
flight that would include a lesson in actually flying the aircraft.

Pilots as a group are generally friendly as well as generous (well,
sometimes...), but you won't find many who are willing to give rides to
people they don't know.

Amen to that...of course, there are people I work with everyday that I
wouldn't take up in an airplane! :-)

Bill

Add to which I wouldn't put it past some enterprising FAA wenie to put
this out hoping to catch those "big, bad pilots who break the rules".

You know, the types who are real pricks, think they know it all, and
are better than anyone else.....

Chuck