Old July 10th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.products
George Sconyers

Default AirGuide Publications FlightGuide Update Delays

How are those that are using AirGuide Publications FlightGuide finding the
timeliness of their bi-annual updates? It seems to me that they are running
quite a bit behind as of late with the updates - but not on their billing
for the next year.

For those that have been using them for some time, is the delay in AirGuide
getting the updates out a recent problem, or something I should continue to
expect based on your experience?

Interested in hearing other's opinions and about other products that may be
better.

George