Old May 27th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Air sickness

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Christopher Brian Colohan wrote:
Heh. The one time I got really air sick during my flight training was
when I started to learn turns around a point. Constantly looking at
the ground pretty close to me, while going around and around and
around... :-)

I took some foresters up to survey their property in rough air on several
occasions. If you think it was rough on you, at least you were the one in
control. Imagine where somebody else is doing the flying and you're
circling the ground looking through binoculars. It was reminiscent of the
WWII AAC officer's uniform: pinks and greens. They started one color and
ended the other. G

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com