Old March 25th 10, 11:40 AM posted to alt.religion.kibology,misc.writing,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default All your money

On Mar 24, 11:57*pm, Tiger Would wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:29:14 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Mar 24, 10:58*am, Tiger Would wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:41:04 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
All your money won't another minute buy.

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar

---
Mark

WTF?

Is this where you took Kristen, you're 15yo pedofukk?
--
tiger

Jeffrey Bloss,

While I admit I am gay, there's something far worse.

My stupidity.

Where's that Pilot licnse I swore I had?

---
Mark

Hey, you're the bi-polar nutzoid here Mark(ie), don't ask the sane and
straight to figger out what is going on inside your koo-koo skull!!

*LOL*
--
tiger- Hide quoted text -

Um, I'm a mental health counselor Jeffrey. I'm also
a recreational pilot, among other things.

You...as we've all seen, are a usenet troll whom I've
outed as a playstation pilot only, and a forger of posters
who are accomplished. You are obsessed with...me,
and e-mail malware to folks.

You have Daddy issues, and are sick son. I've
embarassed you, and now you are incapable of moving
on with your life, as you feel worthless.

Well, listen up.

You ARE worthless!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Holy crap, that was funny!

cough cough!

(Echoing laughter) Man I crack myself up!

Jeffrey Blossom, blooming idiot.

So, where's that Piper Seneca that you swore to
the aviation group was "parked just outside"?

---
Mark