Old October 9th 16, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Any news/update on GP Gliders?

Is there any way to view the facebook page without having an account (I
refuse) and without having a large portion of the screen demanding that
I login or sign up? There's no option to do neither that I can see.

On 10/9/2016 7:00 AM, Marco wrote:
On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 5:07:57 AM UTC+2, wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 5:49:44 PM UTC-7, Stephen Michalik wrote:
Hi Renny,
Thanks. I watch those links too. And was wondering if there was other activity that just wasn't posted. Something I'm watching during the coming months.

There is some info about the GP 15 -- including 3-view drawings and prices -- at the links at the bottom of http://www.gpgliders.com/jeta-line.

You may wish to follow their progress on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpgliders/?...SEARCH&fref=nf
They almost were able to compete last year in the Worlds 13.5 class but now, one year after the event, I have not seen reports of a glider flying. Still their specs and test results with the spar are very interesting.

--
Dan, 5J