Old August 9th 03, 02:34 AM
David O

(Wayne Sagar) wrote:

[A witness wrote,]

Finally, I realized Mr.
Wright really spared the lives of the people on the ground. With
almost full tank of fuel, I can't image how many people will be
hurt if he decided to go ahead and took that chance to land on the
geyser area. It must be really hard for him to make the decision at
that final moment. I am writing this letter to let you know how an
honorable man he was. Our family is very grateful for his action. I
could only pray that this letter would bring a peace of mind to your
family.

Clearly, Jim Wright was a man of true class to the very end.

David O --
http://www.AirplaneZone.com