Old April 6th 04, 11:06 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Harry Andreas" wrote in message
In article , "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

The usual process since the early 90's.

You are way behind the power curve Harry. Have a look at the fleet

numbers
for reliabilty for the F/A-18E vs the F-14s. Think about how the F-22's
target number compares.

snip of non-sequiturs

You're trying to teach me what exactly?

Even if the F-22 were to hit it's target it would remain inferior.

Been there, done that, doing it presently, with COTS and high reliability.
BTW, the current system I'm working has a reliability number higher
than the airframe life.

COTS in a vacuum is a disaster waiting to happen. Do you mean that your
application of my RPL model is driving your COTS application, as it is
everywhere outside USAF and even with the F-35, or do you mean you are just
making the numbers up? The sample of Mil-Hbk 217F is dependant on certain
procedures and processes, as are all of the related datum.