Old May 5th 19, 12:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Nano 4 GPS BAD/0 satellite reception

On Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 3:26:03 AM UTC-4, HoUdino wrote:
Is anyone else having problems getting GPS reception with the Nano4? I’ve tried everything I can think of...returned it to the factory, left it on to an open sky for long periods of time, multiple reboots, upgraded software. Still, more often than not “BAD/0”.

Quite frustrating!

Lars T

How many GPS receivers are there in the cockpit? How close to this one? Is your fuselage carbon fibre (masks GPS signals)? Have you tried turning off your cellphone? Sounds like GPS interference to me.