Old August 12th 09, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow[_8_]

Default aopa flight planner access problems

"Ross" wrote in message
Mike Noel wrote:

Ross, I'm not comfortable with giving others automatic access to my accounts.
Yes, it is convenient, but I like staying in control. I wish they would keep
track of which of us ignore the renewal notices until the last month of our
membership and send out notices accordingly instead of several months in
advance, wasting time and money on unproductive mailings.

This is also like buying with a credit card over the internet, but we will
give our credit card to the teenager at someplace to charge an item and he
walks away with it for awhile.

He better stay right there in front of you. Now, when you give your card to a
waitress, that's similar, but a credit card has built in protect that a debit
card doesn't even approach.