Old January 14th 04, 04:09 PM
Jay Honeck

Don't know if you have or not but you might want to put a copyright
on that document.

How does one do that? Just put the little claim at the bottom of the page,
or is there still a "real" way to do it?

Thanks for compiling the list, now who's going to visit all
of them first? Ready. Go! I smell a contest. Set a deadline,
get a small entrance fee ($100 is small for pilots).

I was tempted to flight plan a trip to all of them, using Destination
Direct. I wonder how many miles/days it would take?

Anyone up to a flight-planning challenge?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA