Old June 20th 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default PHIL BOYER: 40% OF AOPA MEMBERS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASING THEIR FLYING DUE TO FUEL PRICES

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:32:06 -0400, kontiki
wrote in :

Larry Dighera wrote:

Below is a quote from comedian Bill Maher's HBO TV series Real Time
that aired March, 31, 2006:

So on this day, the 17th anniversary of the Exxon Valdez oil
spill, let us pause to consider how close we are to making
ourselves fossils from the fossil fuels we extract. In the next
twenty years, almost a billion Chinese people will be trading in
their bicycles for the automobile. Folks, we either get our ****
together on this quickly, or we're going to have to go to plan
'B': inventing a car that runs on Chinese people.

All you ever do is paste quotes from other sources...

The sources whose content I cite generally have a reputation for
presenting a balanced view, and I use them to bolster my arguments (or
to quantify yours in this case) in discussion. Personal opinions are
cheap, but researched and verified information is powerful. However,
I wouldn't expect someone with limited vision and the cognitive
capacity of a Neanderthal to grasp the concept of credibility. :-)

are even capable of any original or creative thoughts of you own?

Occasionally, when the situation warrants it. Your example of
creative grammar above certainly is inspiring. :-)