Old February 4th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Some more positive GA News

"Matt Whiting" wrote

The one twin that looks very appealing to me is the Tecnam P2006. It has
similar fuel economy to the singles with similar performance, yet the
advantage of the second engine for the reasons you mentioned earlier. The
only problem is that it is a new airplane and you can't get one for less
than probably $400K, which is about $300K out of my league.

It also has the advantage of being one of the very few light twins with
the wing on top where it belongs!!

If it can meet all of the performance figures it claims, it should be a
hit. Too bad it is not a little faster.

Finally, a Rotax powered airplane I might be convinced to get into!
--
Jim in NC