Old March 7th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Garrett APU GTCP 85

Michelle:

I am working on a training project for the CRJ-200 and since you had
some informatin on the APU I am hoping you have information on the
engines, the GE CF 34-3B1. I don't need a description, I have all
that I need, but I do need is diagrams and photos. a cutaway drawing
would be perfect. so i can show the bypass and core air. please use
this email:

I know this is asking a lot and all i can say is that i appreciate
what you can share with me, thank you. Oh, the project is a
powerpoint presentation.

thank you

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 22:07:13 GMT, Michelle

On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:49:16 GMT, Michelle

I'm looking for phtos or diagrams, cut away or any of the Garrett APU
GTCP 85. This is the one in use on the CL65 (CRJ-200).

I searched the internet and didn't come up with much.

Thanks

Ski

Why?

I am developing some training for the CL65 and want to include
information on the APU. I thought a cut-away or a diagram would add
some intetest.

Does my request concern you? I wonder why you ask for an
explaination.

Yes it does. Was vague. I have been to advanced training on that APU. I
have what you want but want to know why you want it. It is currently
packed as I am moving soon. I will see what I can find.
Who do you work for ?

Michelle