Old December 21st 03, 02:46 AM
Jay Honeck

Sounds - P51 Flyby and Great Sounding Engine both work - Radial Startup
doesn't.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with Radial Startup. It plays on the computer
it's residing on, but not on-line. I'll screw around with it tomorrow.

Video - they all work except two - Oh My God and Low Pass.

Oh, man -- those are the best ones! (Well, "Oh My God" is the best, by
far...)

I have no idea why those two aren't running on your system. They work using
Windows Media Player for me here at home, and on my laptop. (When I use
RealPlayer, I have to screw around with it a bit to get 'em to run. Don't
know why that is...)

Other than that - great site, and thanks for offering a venue to display
our aircraft - it is appreciated.

Ain't it cool? I think it's great to see everyone, and their aircraft.

I never, ever thought it would be so popular! :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA