Old April 1st 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Whiting

Default Navion in flames.

Matt Barrow wrote:
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
We seem to have a number of Navions hereabouts. Always wondered what
the attraction was. Seems a Bonanza is more efficient.

Navions are just so much cooler than Bonanzas. Anything with that
"North American" prefix is gonna have way more chops than anything
callled a "Beechcraft", which sounds too much like a boat company, I'm
afraid.

Ohhhh....yer askin' for it.

The Navion's huge cabin, and those classic lines, so reminiscent of
the Mustang, just make it a real piece of American history. If I were
to buy a 4-place classic aircraft, it would be a toss-up between a
Beech Staggerwing and a Navion.

Instead, you got a Piper, which sounds like it comes from a manufacturer of
flutes. :~)

And let's not even talk about Cess ... na! :-)

Matt