Old April 21st 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default sealing landing gear doors ......

On Apr 20, 4:58*pm, wrote:
Ron,
* Your post got my attention. I also have a DG303 and got sick of the
deteriorating gear door tape. I took it off, removed the glue
residue,but after using some 2" tape I wasn't really happy with the
results and just took the tape off. Is gear door tape a big deal?
Maybe others can chime in here.

* * * * * * Dean Chantiles
* * * * * * DG303 N303BD

Ron and Dean,
I'll take a look at the tape when I get home from work, and if it
looks okay, I'd be willing to box it and send it to one of you. You
could use what you need, then send it to the other, and then back to
me.
Jim