Old December 5th 17, 11:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default All American Engineering (Delaware)

Good morning ... we're trying to trace the beginning of our club (Brandywine Soaring) back to its formation - which apparently started with a club formed in the All American Engineering Company ~ 1955. Original operations were apparently at Georgetown, DE before moving to New Garden (N57). We're checking with current and past BSA members - but also wanted to reach out to the larger soaring community for possible information/photos/anything. Thanks - have a great holiday season. KK