Old July 12th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Come see us at Oshkosh

You can drop it 10 feet onto concrete and it will still work.

My airplane won't

True, but after 10 years of airframe vibration and turbulence, it
won't break. That is why it has to be that tough.

You can throw it in your swimming pool and it will still work.

Again, something my airplane won't do.

True, but if rain gets on it it won't leak and fail, same if you
pressure-wash it. It will also survive long term exposure to high
humidity environments.

Thanks for the goodwill, and I'll put a sig line as suggested.

By the way, we have an Oshkosh special price which is less than the
price on our website.

Dean
AeroLEDs LLC
http://www.aeroleds.com